How does my little boy eat so much ....where does he put it all?

for breakfast my 20 month had : fruit and veggie juice, one of those big delmonte fruit cups in water, a granola bar , half a piece of toast with cream cheese on it and lastly a handful of cheerios where does he put it all .......i was full after the half a piece of toast lol

emmy12345

Asked by emmy12345 at 1:13 PM on Feb. 6, 2012 in Toddlers (1-2)

• A happy, healthy, growing boy. Lol.
    fricky29

Answer by fricky29 at 1:15 PM on Feb. 6, 2012

• He's going through a growth spurt!
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 1:15 PM on Feb. 6, 2012

• It's going to his toes
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 1:16 PM on Feb. 6, 2012

• According to my DS it all goes to his invisible stomach!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 1:18 PM on Feb. 6, 2012

• Dosnt seem like all that extreme of an amount, but boys love to eat when growing!
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 2:08 PM on Feb. 6, 2012

• My 2 year old refuses to eat! My other 2 were always eating, and my 1 year old neice is that way too! I'd take the chow hounds over the picky ones anyday! I worry all the time that he's not eating enough, or getting the proper nutrients. We've talked to the dr many times. It drives me crazy!
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 2:16 PM on Feb. 6, 2012

• give him pediasure ... its made for picky eaters
    emmy12345

Comment by emmy12345 (original poster) at 2:22 PM on Feb. 6, 2012

• My sons (twins) consumed an amazing amount of food. I seriously was amazed at the quantity they could handle at once. They still eat a lot, but it seems to have leveled off some now that they are 3 1/2. I think it does relate to periods of intense growth/development. It comes & goes, now, and sometimes they don't eat as much. But still, the amount they could hold or take in at a single time was what got me. Seemed like a big quantity to be able to fit!
    girlwithC

Answer by girlwithC at 12:48 PM on Feb. 7, 2012