Help! ! Would you be willing to list your business for free?

I have a site/blog and I want to list businesses to add quality content to my site. All I ask is, for the person to subscribe to my spam free email service for my newsletters, but I'm getting slow responses. What else would attract you to listing your business? the site is called www.scienceofshopping.com. check it out and help me please

mooshiesmom

Asked by mooshiesmom at 8:08 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hi,
    I signed up for your website. Are you just trying to get people to advertise their business on your site? I work from home and would be interested.
    darleneanesi@yahoo.com.
    gogreenmommy1

Answer by gogreenmommy1 at 11:29 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Hi,
    I just signed up for your website. I recently started a business and would love to get some additional advertising.
    handrews3583@yahoo.com
    cccmom3583

Answer by cccmom3583 at 8:29 AM on Jan. 17, 2009