Would you be mad if you gave some one pictures you paid for ( picture people pictures $$$) for them to make a copy and they gave you the copies back?

We got pictures of my daughter and my fiance side of the family done. We paid for the pictures and left them down there. When he called to ask them to send them to us, she said she was going to make copies and then send them back. They never sent them and when my Fiance went back down there they gave up the copies and kept the original.

mimi718

Asked by mimi718 at 11:47 AM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• This is very upsetting and I understand your being mad. I would take this as a "pearl of knowledge" and take the copies and have someone make me more pictures. The next time a "picture" request comes up, I would send them a copy of the originals and call it even. Learn your lesson and don't do that again =)
    ladyoprayer2

Answer by ladyoprayer2 at 2:03 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Yes I would be mad.
    That was wrong of them. Why did'nt your Fiance stand up and say hey, I want the originals now or give me the money I paid for them?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• When did this happen? If its not one thing with the in laws its another and I think that goes for almost everyone's in laws. I would have J ask them to give them back!
    ZoeysMommy25

Answer by ZoeysMommy25 at 12:20 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• wtf? hell yeah. are they trying to be slick or something?
    nelle16

Answer by nelle16 at 12:22 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Uh yeah I'd be really mad. And I think he should call and get them back.
    brennajoy

Answer by brennajoy at 12:45 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Yes I would be very mad!!! You paid for them, they dont get to keep the originals and give you the copies!! Get them back. I dont know how anyone can be so rude....
    MommyMel03

Answer by MommyMel03 at 1:31 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• He didnt think much of it since they had his famliy in the pictures. He said cause I don't like his family that he didn't think it was a big deal. I told him, they are her family. If I didn't want it happening we wouldn't have paid for it.
    mimi718

Answer by mimi718 at 1:52 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I would be pretty pissed off too. Seriously, you paid for the pictures, if they are gonna do this to pictures, what else will they do it to? I'm not saying they are bad because I don't even know them, but why would you do that? And even if you didn't like the family, that has nothing to do with it, he should be mad at them and not you for not liking them...sorry to hear that girlie!!! Kinda sounded better in my head than the way it came out!!! Lol
    Anonymous