• In the Spotlight:

Could they be too large...

Could your breast actually be too large to breastfeed. I am a 'DD' for example, and think it would be rather difficult.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• No that's not to large, it is possible, You just have to hold them a little bit more than you would smaller breasts!
    MyMayBaby_Chloe

Answer by MyMayBaby_Chloe at 8:51 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• You'll be fine. I've heard of people having trouble with nipple size but not breast size.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 9:01 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Nope I am an E and breastfeed just fine. I had to hold my breast up off of her face alittle but other then thath it works just like if you had a smaller chest.
    KeagansMom08

Answer by KeagansMom08 at 9:24 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• J cup here. Still nursing my second child. He's 17 mos. Not too big :)
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 9:49 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• G cup with nipples / areolas bigger then most women's breasts, can't even connect my fingers around them, and I was able to breastfeed until LO self weaned. Breast size has no baring on one's ability to breastfeed.  I found it easier to feed with big breasts because they fell at the right level leaving you to assist in other ways.  Good Luck you will do great!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Jan. 17, 2009