Where is the list of unsafe toys we can't sell?

So where is the list of unsafe toys and childrens products?

It is wonderful that manufactures will no longer be able to produce toys and items with a high lead content for children, but where is the list of toys which contain the high lead content?

I don’t want my children playing with toys that are unsafe. If the CPSC felt it was important enough to lower the level to 300 ppm, why haven’t they posted a list of products that are over that limit so we can rid our homes of those items?

Why did the CPSC and Congress allow a Christmas come and go before enforcing the new law?

I resell these items, I don’t have to have them tested, but I still can’t sell a product that is over the limit – how am I suppose to know which are and which are not? I don’t want to sell an unsafe item and I sure as hell don’t want them in my home.

Where is the list???

Works4Mom.com

Asked by Works4Mom.com at 8:57 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• Any toy that has ever been recalled...
    http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/category/toy.html

Under this new law, no one is supposed to resale any of these toys.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 9:07 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I have a list of recalls on my page if that will help you. It's a widget that you can add. I understand what you are saying though, and I hope that they do put up a website of these toys.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:08 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• kaycee14, those are recalled toys. I'm not talking about the recalled toys, I'm talking about all the toys that they are NOT recalling that have over 300ppm of lead.
    The government deems them dangerous, but they are not going to recall them.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 10:21 PM on Jan. 16, 2009