Do bust firming creams work? Which ones?

beauty,bust

raynebeau2

Asked by raynebeau2 at 9:04 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• NO, But if you want spend your $$$ on it , go ahead and try it and see. Tell me if it works. GL

Answer by louise2 at 9:09 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Bust firming creams do not work to "firm your bust." They'll help moisturize your skin but that's about it.

I know that wasn't what you wanted to hear but unfortunately, that's reality
    texasMOMto4

Answer by texasMOMto4 at 6:17 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Yeah, I just read about this... I think it was in Real Simple. They may work just after you apply them because the ingredients tighten the skin, but as soon as you wash it off, it's over. Or it wears off on it's own. There is no lasting effect to them. Sorry.
    CluelessCarrie

Answer by CluelessCarrie at 6:51 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Latavi works (my best friend has been using it, and I'm ordering it!)...
    BUT, it'll also make your boobs bigger (she's alrady up a cup size), and it's kind of pricey...
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 3:44 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I couldn't imagine that they could work or do work! But even if they did I would think what ever could do that wouldn't be good or Healthy? Just my opinion! I wish if anything did promise you that ,it really would work!! Good Luck if you do find something Right for you!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 8:45 PM on Jan. 17, 2009