What do you think?

What is your opinion of female strippers, would you get mad if your husband/boyfriend went to the strip bar? Would you go with him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• If it was a bachelor party or something along those lines I wouldn't get upset, I mean I wouldn't want him coming home telling me about his experience but also if it was just a random Friday night and he decided to take off to the strip club then I'd be a little upset
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 9:19 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• My hubby and I used to go to them together all the time. I would prefer that if he is going to go that he goes with me, but he has gone without me in the past. I don't like it, but I don't argue with him about it. I don't like for him to get lap dances or anything like that, but tipping girls I don't mind.
    Mommy2Dallas731

Answer by Mommy2Dallas731 at 9:22 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Female strippers are just trying to make a living like all of us. I do not get mad, I usually go. It is funny to watch the men think they have a chance with the ladies!!!
    Anonymous

• Ya I would be mad... I just think its degrading to woman. And I believe lust is cheating... I wouldn't want my b/f getting all excited over another girls body and then coming home with me. But I also know girls who could care less or even go with... and hey if they are okay with it the I see nothing wrong with it. Luckily I talk about these things early in relationships that way we don't have the problems later. I tend to stay away from guys with the want to go to strip clubs so I don't have to go through the whole "I don't feel comfortable with it" thing to began with.
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 9:25 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• No, I would not go with him. I do not like watching women undress.Maybe men undress, but not women. My DH doesn't do the strip club thing. My opinion about strippers, is they are trying to make money just like everybody else is. Bills need to be payed.

Answer by louise2 at 9:25 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I don't have a problem with strippers they are just trying to make a living and the men make a choice weather to patronize the establishments.I have went with my husband I am secure in our relationship and my self that I don't get jealous easy.I use to work at a gas station the strip joint was about a mile away I use to get amussed these guys use to come in and get money out of their atm's go back to the strip joint and give it all away just for a peep at some boobs and ass really whose the fool You gussed it the guys they go home broke and alone and the girls go home with there man and everyones money lol
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 9:34 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I don't have a problem with strippers doing their jobs, I used to work in a club as a waitress. But at the same time, I do not want my husband going there. It's too close to cheating for me. Lusting after another woman who is right in front of you seems to be crossing a line to me. I don't care if he looks at mags or movies because he can't actually touch those women! And at least in the club I worked at, I know that sometimes more does go on that what's supposed to. I would be too grossed out to touch my husband if he came home from a club! So no, I wouldn't go with him either!
    Anonymous

• I don't care about strippers. I would go to a strip club and have. I have gone without my husband and we really have never had the desire or opportunity to go together, but I would go. In my opinion it is kind of a form of pronography and if it isn't a sexual addiction I don't see the problem.
    stephgood1

Answer by stephgood1 at 11:05 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• My BFF was a stripper in her early years. I don't judge anyone by that. Now my DH going to a club is very different. He's never gone, it's just never come up. (Thank goodness for rural areas, I suppose :o)) I have friends who go with their SOs, I just don't know that it's something I would do. Perhaps if the opportunity were to arise I might go. It's just not really our thing.

Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:18 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I DO have a problem with strippers. They are using the "easy ticket" to make money instead of getting off their asses and REALLY working. All of us people with MORALS work hard to bring in the money for our families while they are degrading themselves..
    Anonymous