What do you like to do as a special treat for yourself?

If I've had a particularly stressful week, I like to go to a matinee movie by myself and treat myself to a nice lunch! It's so great getting to go to a movie by myself, no kids, and sit through the whole movie in peace lol!

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 9:22 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• a special treat for myself, is watching all the tv shows i taped in a week, and getting to watch them in complete silence..lol..its not much..but i enjoy that!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 9:28 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• i like to get my nails done ( even though i really dont need too) it about the only thing i do for myself.
    Anonymous

• a long super hot bubble bath, a spa pedicure, or i go to Panera Bread for lunch & get bagels for the next morning. i also love face masks! i buy them at walmart for like a dollar & they work SO great...very calming.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:26 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I love getting pedi's, or going to borders for a new book then starbucks for some alone readding time!
    Ms.MarineWife

Answer by Ms.MarineWife at 9:29 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I tell my husband I'm locking the bathroom door so he has to watch the kids. Then I light a few candles, turn the shower on hottest I can stand it and just scrub all my worries away. I get to take such a break, oh, once a year?! (My husband works a lot, graveyard shift at that) I can not even remember the last time I've been to a theatre or restaurant, it was somewhere around 3 1/2 years ago because our son wasn't born yet
    Anonymous

• Bubble bath and alone time.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:32 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I get my facial,eyebrows done and take a long hot shower :)
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 9:45 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I go get a pedi.
    sweetdynasty

Answer by sweetdynasty at 10:38 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• log onto Cafe Mom of course!!
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 10:39 PM on Jan. 16, 2009