Help ! What to get him for our anniversary ?

Our 1 year wedding anniversary is this Sunday and I still have no clue what to get my husband. I know the traditional gift is something paper. I don't want to do anything like a poem or a letter since I write him those all the time. I also don't want to get him something plain like a tie. I need some new and creative ideas. Anyone have any good ideas ?

HeartsNRoses

Asked by HeartsNRoses at 9:24 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• I have a couple ideas, since my own anniversary is Tuesday and I had a hard time coming up with something. My DH is a movie lover, so I got us a subscription to Netflix, then bought a big bowl and filled it with movie-theather sized boxes of his favorite candies and popcorn. I also bought him a nice bottle of red wine. And lastly, because he is working a very high stress job right now, an hour massage at our local Hand and Stone spa. Good luck and Happy Anniversary!!
    Fourbymom

Answer by Fourbymom at 9:32 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• The moderan day gift for the 1st is a clock... is he in to hunting, fishing, beer, something and you could get him a clock in that theme???

dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 10:05 PM on Jan. 16, 2009