A cluster of moles around penis..? adult content

I haven't seen my boyfriend in a month and a half and when I finally did see him he had around 9 new moles around his penis. He had one at the base of his penis and one around the area but it is so strange that that many new ones came about in a month's time! None of them were big or discolored really or a strange shape but does the amount of moles and the time it takes for them to grow mean something bad? YES they are moles, not an std. He told me he would get them checked but I know he wont. Anyone know if it could mean something bad?

dbodani

Asked by dbodani at 2:18 AM on Feb. 7, 2012 in Health

• Definitely get it checked out by a dermatologist. He really needs to get it looked into - supposing they keep multiplying. If one can turn into 10 in a month and a half, just imagine how many he could have by summer!
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 2:43 AM on Feb. 7, 2012

• Sounds like HPV. Get a pap test NOW!!!!!
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 3:01 AM on Feb. 7, 2012

• Blue sapphire is right....you need to be tested and you need to make him go get tested
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 3:17 AM on Feb. 7, 2012

• He should definitely get them checked to be sure it's not melanoma.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:01 AM on Feb. 7, 2012

• He definitley needs to go to a doctor to see whats going on.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:53 AM on Feb. 7, 2012

• Sounds like genital warts to me. How does he or you know its not an STD? Warts are extremmelly common. I would get thee to a doctor, both of you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on Feb. 7, 2012

• After a little research I encourage you to look up Genital warts. The mild case images look just as you describe. They are several types of genital warts and not all of them are painful or itchy.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:15 AM on Feb. 7, 2012

• as prvious posters have stated, this sounds like genital warts, but before you go on the band wagon and accuse him of cheating, it is likely he could have contracted them from you as well as vice versa, you need to see your doctor immediately, HPV can cause cancer in women,, he will need to be treated as well, please tell my that you had him wear a condom.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:40 AM on Feb. 7, 2012