homeschooling in new york!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does anybody have pictures of what the "Indivdualized home Instruction plan" of what it looks like, and is anybody homeschooling in patchougue new york?? or smithtown new york?? on long island. i feel like i am the only one on long island who homeschools!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in General Parenting

• I am in Lindenhurst, and while I do not homeschool (my kids aren't even in school yet) I know someone who does. I can ask her for you.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 8:39 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I'd like to PM you with her e mail address. She said I can give it to you. She is on cafemom, but doesn't go on often.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 9:36 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Ask this in the Happy Homeschoolers Group. I know there are some NYers in there. Very helpful group.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 12:33 PM on Jan. 17, 2009