The question is Can i be pregnant?

I hope you guys could help out. Im really worried and confused.

So the last time i had sex with my boyfriend was on Nov.28. On Dic. 12 i was bleeding but it was just when i would use the bathroom. The pads were never full with blood like my regular period. So i was like this for 3-4 days and it stoped. So now this month on Tuesday i had a few cramps not as sharp as usual so i went to tha bathroom and i had brown blood on my panties so i just put on a pad. I have been spotting since then (just brown blood) and again no blood on pads only few drops. I know my body and I do know this is not normal......
Is there a chance i could be pregnant?

Marcela20

Asked by Marcela20 at 10:04 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, you could.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 10:05 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• well not to sound smart but if you had sex there is a chance your pregnant lol take a test or call ur doctor thats the only was you can know for sure
    Anonymous

• definitely does sound like you can be. i would take a test if i were you
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 10:07 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• If you had sex then you could be pregnant. Have you taken a pregnancy test? I ould get a pregnancy test or go to the doctors.
    vroberts3677

Answer by vroberts3677 at 10:08 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• "Brown Blood is usually old blood". Get a preg. test, go to the doctors or health department.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 10:21 PM on Jan. 16, 2009