Responses to 12 Week Old Baby Tantrums...

Thank you all for your responses to my question from yesterday, about our baby throwing "tantrums". And, no I am not a "troll", it was a real question, and I really wanted to know how to tell my boyfriend how not ok it is to want to spank him. So I left the page with your responses up for him to see, and he did- thank you. We are going to find a good parenting classes. And don't worry, I don't leave my little baby's side either.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• good luck! i know it is hard.. sometimes you just want to scream SHUT UP!!!!!!( to the baby that is) and sometimes you can see why some women and men lose it and shake their babies. I could never do that... he is just so cute and precious! it's pass!!! annnd it gets better!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 10:19 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I must not have seen that post.
    3 month old babies don't have tantrum.
    I hope you don't leave your baby alone with your BF.
    I would be afraid he would kill the baby.
    I don't want to here it on the news tomorow

Answer by louise2 at 10:19 PM on Jan. 16, 2009