IN WHAT SPECIAL WAY CAN I TELL MY FAMILY THAT I'M EXPECTING?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Invite them over for dinner, and for dessert bring out a cake decorated with baby things, or serve cupcakes decorated with little candy booties or babies- you can find decorations in a card shop among other places.

Answer by Bmat at 10:38 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I heard one gal say that she made baby back ribs and baby carrots, and everything baby and then asked her dh if he got the theme, lol.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 10:48 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Is there a birthday coming up in the family? i.e. If your mom's birthday is coming up...get her a birthday card from the baby.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 11:01 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I had my 2 year old wear a T-shirt that said "I'm abig brother" and we made sure everyone we knew read his shirt. He loved the attention and I loved learning who actually pays attention to my son and who just pats his head and looks away. They were certainly embarrassed when everyone else got the "clue" and they had no idea what was going on! LOL!
    Allegra360

Answer by Allegra360 at 1:02 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I didn't tell my dad until I found out what I was having and I got him a card that said "You have a new granddaughter" or something like that.
    Spoot

Answer by Spoot at 2:17 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• We saved our baby news for Christmas!Usually when the family gets together we play games ,so we decided to slip the announcment into the game!When I told my hubby I gave him a congrats on the baby card, with the positive test results!
    Anonymous