What was something you wish you had packed on your trip to the hospital that you didn't?

bluelady27

Asked by bluelady27 at 10:34 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• A big ole hammer to knock myself out from the labor pains! Hee-hee!! Just kidding!

I agree with the pp, take a camera with lots of memory. Don't forget to bring a charger! :)
    Anonymous

• i packed a lot of stuff i didnt use. the only things i did use: shampoo, bath soap, pajamas, comfy clothes to wear home, toothbrush, tooth paste, two sets of clothes for baby, baby blanket, nursing bra and a pillow for me.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 10:42 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• All I can say is take a ton of pictures...even if you don't think you will want it later. You can always delete or throw away a picture but you can never get that memory back again!
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 10:43 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• With my first, I wish I had something to squeeze or bite on. That pushing is hard stuff. My 2nd was a c-section, so it wasn't necessary.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:02 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• nursing pads!! I needed them badly. Good thing my family picked some up from the store.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 11:34 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• hairspray/headbands/hair ties... i didnt have anything to keep my hair outta my face and it was driving me crazy... the hair tye i had in for labor broke, so i had nothing during my hospital stay
    blondie09

Answer by blondie09 at 11:50 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I brought my ipod with my second. Total lifesaver that we didn't have the first time around.
    CooksWife

Answer by CooksWife at 7:51 PM on Jan. 21, 2009