I have a very strange question about pork roll and suitcases...lol...

I live in NJ & am flying to visit my family in CA. They grew up in NJ & so made me promise to bring them a big pork roll. If I freeze it, wrap it in foil, & put it in a ziplock baggie, can I put it in my suitcase? I know this is a strange question!

megs1228

Asked by megs1228 at 12:06 PM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Travel

• We took frozen tamales back on an airplane. They were just fine. They were pork.
    lrobles1983

Answer by lrobles1983 at 12:50 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Ohhhhhh we moved from Jersey to Tx and are always trying to get people to send us some Pork Roll! It is ok to have them in your suitcase, they aren't explosives and you aren't leavin the country so they wont care. You may not want to use the foil though, that would make them want to open your siutcases and look around . I would freeze the PR in ziplock freezer bag, then maybe even place it in an insulated lunch bag(the kind you get from walmart for 5 bucks)
    HadassasMommy

Answer by HadassasMommy at 1:16 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• thank you soooo much ladies. Duh. I didn't think about the foil.
    megs1228

Answer by megs1228 at 1:33 PM on Jul. 18, 2008