Anyone with all thier children of the same gender?

I have three boys. We are expecting our fourth child....anyone else in the same boat? Anyone else so so tired of hearing it is A GIRL this time!!! I am sooo sick of it. I am only 13 weeks but that is all I hear....I really think it will be a boy again (which either is fine with me!) Please tell me I am not alone!

Mimomof3boys

Asked by Mimomof3boys at 10:44 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I HAVE 4 BOYS AND I'M PREGNANT WITH MY 5TH CHILD,I'M REALLY HOPING FOR A GIRL THIS.IF IT'S A BOY I WILL BE HAPPY BUT I'M TIRED OF BEING THE ONLY FEMALE AT THE HOUSE.
    Anonymous

• I have a friend who has 3 boys and is 27 weeks pregnant with a girl (at least thats what the tech said at the ultrasound). She is not 100% on the baby being a girl because the tech has said girl in the past and they all came out with penises. She would like to have that one little girl but either way is fine with her.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:48 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• i have 2 boys and i want agirl so bad i can taste it!.. i love m boys so much... i just need some pink in my house!!!!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 10:51 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I have 3 girls.They are 9yrs 7yrs old It took me a long time to get my hubby to try for that boy and when we did we got a great little girl who is 19months old.We are not having anymore kids so I told my hubby to get used to being the only boy/man in the house.

times3mom

Answer by times3mom at 12:05 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• OBVIOUSLY, you know this about me already....but I was bored and wanted to add my 2 cents in....
    I have 3 boys, 7,5 & 3. We swore that the 3rd time was going to be the "charm" and well, it wasn't. We had always decided no matter what, we were going to stop at 3 children, that number just seemed right to the both of us, it seemed to "fit" us well. So, I guess this means I am just going to have to get used to being the only girl in this house and become accustomed to crazy, messy little boys! LoL
    TwinkleInMyEye3

Answer by TwinkleInMyEye3 at 2:00 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I am 100% ok if we have a boy again (I actually think I am hoping it is a boy!) and ALL my friends think I am nuts and they are all hoping I am having a girl and it is driving me bonkers...it is all I hear.
    Mimomof3boys

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 8:37 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I have two girls and am not pregnant... but if I were, I want another girl and even have the name picked out!! So I thought I was crazy, lol!
    cldetary

Answer by cldetary at 8:44 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• For the women who have all boys and long for a girl. I have one and she has always been a daddy's girl. Still rather hang with dad even as a teen. I swear she got all his DNA along with his blood type. My son on the other hand rather be with mom. We have the same tastes in most things. He got my DNA with my blood type.

Helps that I am an electronics geek that loves medieval times. While it was fun dressing my dd up. I had just as much fun dressing up my little man. I think having kids of all one gender would be awesome. I have one girl and one boy 4 years apart. They get along great. ( Not much to fight about )Yet never really have entertained each other either. Your kids have instant best friends. Oh and they will bring home friends of the opposite sex soon enough. I am "mom" to a whole brood.

So just ignore everyone else.

CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 8:49 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Don't think i'm qualified to answer this question yet but i have a girl and another due in 8 weeks.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 9:14 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• MY MOM AND DAD HAD FIVE GIRLS IT ISNT so bad thenthey are close and in the teen yrs. it isnt so much fighting weel maybe boys can be more rough we like our combo 2g 2b's but people can be rude they ask how we did it we didn't do anything different eekkkk
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 9:21 AM on Jan. 17, 2009