WHERE CAN I GO AND BUY MATERNITY CLOTHES THAT ARENT TO EXPENSIVE?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I never buy full price for anything. I have really good luck in the clearance section at Old navy. Just got a really cute pink maternity dress for 6 dollars. Sometimes you can get a good deal at target but I rarely have much luck there. I just kinda stick to old navy.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:53 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Old Navy maternity are cute and inexpensive. (depending on what you get of course) and target.

dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 10:53 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• To me it all depends on your standards. I bought almost all mine second hand from Goodwill and Thrift stores. As bad as it sounds I got some amazing deals since most women only wear them for a few months then sell them. Other than that Wal-mart is OK. The Motherhood store usually has sales.
    Kellyboot

Answer by Kellyboot at 10:54 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• If you have a Ross near you they have nice inexpensive maternity clothes. I also bought some of mine on Craigslist.
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 10:54 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Also Old navy has free shipping on returns for maternity clothes so if you don't have one near by you could order offline and you don't have to worry about paying to exchange something if it doesn't fit.
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 10:55 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I got all of mine from Wal Mart and a friend. I also hear that Target has decent maternity clothes that aren't too expensive. I sing the praises of Wal Mart, though, because all of my maternity clothes were less than $15 a piece. I think the most I spent was like $12 on a pair of pants.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:59 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I have also picked up a few tops at goodwill, just no luck on finding pants there.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:00 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• For me, I just bought regular clothes, but in bigger sizes. That way, I had clothes to wear while losing the baby weight, too.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:01 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Personally, our local thrift store is always STOCKED with awesome maternity clothes for only $2 apiece. Craigslist is pretty great, too.
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 11:03 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I got all of mine from Old Navy..They were really cute and they were priced really well.
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 11:06 PM on Jan. 16, 2009