• In the Spotlight:

Need a job, no time!!!

I'm in need of a job but have no time for the cummute and the schedule differences. I have a house to work on. My SO is working on the upstairs bathroom and as soon as he's done, I'm painting my son's room and moving him in, which means switching our bedroom with someone else possibly. Then I'm taking 14 hours of online classes. When I'm done with that, my son's baptism is coming up(Easter), followed by his first birthday(June 3rd), followed by my sister's wedding(July 11th)...omg. Then in August, I'm going to have to start going to school rather than doing it online considering I've done all of the classes that I can do online. What should I do? I have a really bad time crunch but I need the money?!

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 11:02 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• I started working from home last year after I moved to a new state with my son and had no family or friends out here. So I started working from home. I basically help sign people up to shop green, and I sign up other people to work doing what I do. I got the job through a group of mothers that help mothers, and I was hesitant at first, but I have put the pork into it and it has paid off. Anyone can do this, if you wanna know anymore you can drop me a line- darleneanesi@yahoo.com.
    gogreenmommy1

Answer by gogreenmommy1 at 11:21 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Hi,

These will help you get some extra spending cash.  They won't make you rich, but every little bit helps.  Take a look at my site to see what I do.  www.thecroppers.com/dyamondrose

take care,

dyamondrose

dyamondrose

Answer by dyamondrose at 11:22 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I work from home with AmeriPlan. We are a health and dental discount program that helps people who are without insurance. I am able to work when it is convenient for me, which with having 3 young boys is crucial. The training and support programs are great and there are always people on the team to help encourage you and achieve your goals. I highly recommend joining AmeriPlan to anyone!

~Heather
    cccmom3583

Answer by cccmom3583 at 8:22 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• while you are at home online anyways.. you may aswell find an online job. there are plenty that pay you :) i make 400 a month doing this site http://www.webstarts.com/safemoney .... i know you probably want a little more than 400 a month lol. but, it is very simple to do and you can incorporate it in with any other job you happen to find:) message me if you are interested but need help :)
    MamaMakinMoney

Answer by MamaMakinMoney at 5:15 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• If you are looking for a work at home JOB, I have several resources for freelance work and telecommuting jobs listed here:

http://www.workfromhomeontheinternet.com/freelance_work_telecommute_jobs

Be sure to review the ENTIRE page.  Hope you find this information helpful...

nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 7:35 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Hi! I work at home with Ameriplan. This is by far the best work at home opportunity I have found and I have been searching for a few years! You will be earning residual paychecks working part-time or full-time. You set your own hours and work at your convenience. There is no experience neccessary and the training and support is incredible. If you would like to hear more, call 616-712-1118 and then visit my website at www.freedomathometeam.com/lwalters to request an interview.
    Good luck!
    jekrmom

Answer by jekrmom at 8:02 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• You might be able to get some ideas from my website:  www.stuffformoms.info.  I have several ideas listed as well as links back to my own home businesses.

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:42 AM on Jan. 18, 2009