One more quetion do you watch Real Housewives of Orange County?

Ya think Vickie is really on cafemom on her laptop and not working?

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 11:06 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do and I think Gretchen is a real %$@#%$
    I like all the other housewives but Gretchan should not be on that show.
    MrsTGray

Answer by MrsTGray at 11:09 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I don't know but she better get to talking with her husband or else Jeana is going to steal her man LOL
    NiHao

Answer by NiHao at 11:13 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• NiHao I always think the same thing when I watch the show. The last episode though I think they were a little hard on Vickie when she said that thing about youre Vickie Gundelsons husband blah blah blah. She was just responding to the thing Tamra said. Silly.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 11:22 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Yeah I got what she was saying, but she dogs him out sooo bad. I feel sorry for him. She treats him like he would be nothing without her and then she says I need attention. She does but she needs attention from EVERYBODY and no one wants to cuddle up with a frozen porcupine. I love that she is doing her on thing but she is a control freak and kind of cold. But keep it up...Jeana will come over and keep your man warm LOL
    NiHao

Answer by NiHao at 11:26 PM on Jan. 16, 2009