ok I am already confused. Question: I wrote my first post (three favorite things) and when I see it 'up', (i.e. when I clicked on "journals--my post: there were letters added to the end of my post that I didn't type--it says "&nb". Please let me know where the "&nb" came from and what does it mean? (help needed--I am a slow to understand technology person). Is there something else I need to do at the end of a post so nothing else gets added by the 'system'?Tha

I am needing help knowing how to add a post. The very first one I did "favorite things" had extra symbols and letters when it appeared (that I didn't enter. Spooky).

IowaNice

Asked by IowaNice at 12:07 PM on Jul. 18, 2008 in About CafeMom

• huh....i have NO CLUE...never had that happen before...????
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 12:48 AM on Jul. 19, 2008