MAJOR CRAMPING

Ok I know that after you have a baby your going to cramp because your uterus is going down. And I have heard that is is sometimes worse when you are BF which I am. But I am having HORRIBLE cramps I mean ones where you just curl into a ball and cry cramps. I am takeing 800mg Motrin that they gave me when I left the hospital it just started to get bad today. I am 9days pp. Is in normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It could be gall stones, they are pretty common after delivery. You need to call your doctor or go to the er if you are on that much motrin and still in that much pain.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 11:15 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Yes...very. You could have a few more weeks of cramping...mine got increasingly lighter until they just went away. Its a hormonal thing. They're the worse when you're actively breast feeding. It'll get better. If you're concerned about it...check with your OB.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 11:16 PM on Jan. 16, 2009