Cars do not have one-way glass people!

What's the nastiest thing you've seen people do in their cars, at stop lights, while driving, whatev? I'm always "lucky" enough to catch them digging deep for nose gold, yummy yum yuck.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• people dancing like idiots hah
    Anonymous

• I can do you one better. I saw a guy dig in his nose, pull out a little morning snack, look at it...AND EAT IT!
    NiHao

Answer by NiHao at 11:16 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• lol, i've seen people mouth the words to a song but its not a bad thing but its funny to watch!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:19 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I swear i'm alway seeing people digging for gold in their nose. One time this guy was so into picking his nose, I waited until he looked over and I did the shame on you with my fingers. LOL the look I got was priceless
    Anonymous

• eating  mmm eat up, strange buddy!  lmao that's lovely, imagine kissing him afterward...

Anonymous

• I was at a horseshow a few years ago with a friend and his mom and she and I went to get something to eat and drink at the snack stand. Well,right behind us, in front of the snack stand and under a street light, these two people were getting it on while having a conversation with a couple of people standing ouside their vehicle! I will never forget htat one...
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:21 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Finally a question about boogers. Just Kidding. I saw a kid licking the back window of his parents car while they stood outside it talking to someone. Whenever they would turn around he would stop then they would start to talk again and he would start a lickin again. It was sooo funny.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 11:25 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• i love singing and dancing in the car! especially when people are looking..i love seeing the different/weird/strange looks..lol..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:31 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• My sister lives in NY, and she said she saw a man spanking his monkey on the FREEWAY!! Who does that? IMO, that is much more dangerous that talking on your cell phone while driving.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:37 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I have one better bridget....My Dad, little sister, hubby and I (before we were married and my sister was like 16 or 17) were on our way to a Dodger's game in LA, looked over and saw a male driver holding on to the top of the car (had his window down and had a mattress strapped to the top of the car) and this chick in the passenger seat going down on him!!! My husband and I saw it at the same time and so did my sister but we didn't want to explain to my dad why we were so freaked out!
    tuckersmommy22

Answer by tuckersmommy22 at 6:58 AM on Jan. 17, 2009