Would you ever put your baby in modeling?

I know all our babies are beautiful, but if you really thought your baby "had what it takes" would you go for it? Why or why not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LMAO! I WANTED TO PUT MY BABY GIRL INTO MODELING BECAUSE SHE WAS CUTE, BUT I DIDN'T BECAUSE I DON'T THINK ITS RIGHT FOR CHILDREN TO BE SUBJECTED TO THAT SORT OF THING
    Anonymous

• I would and I've looked for different commercials or acting jobs to put him in. I think it would be good and I don't see anything wrong with it as long as your not forcing your child to do it when they got older. It would be something for him to do for fun and to help save money for college. Our family isn't made of money and that is an easy way to make money for him for school or other things he needs. I went into the military because I had NO money for college. I don't want my son to feel he doesn't have a choice and he has to join the service just to get a college degree.
    Anonymous

• I would consider it, he's got the charisma.
    MBsMom2004

Answer by MBsMom2004 at 2:33 AM on Jan. 17, 2009