stay home jobs that work?

im been looking for a new job and since times ar ehard right now it doesnt look like ppl are hiring as much. I have a baby and i attend college still so i was looking to find an online job but there is so many scams does anyone actually know of some that are real and much decent pay?

mommiediap

Asked by mommiediap at 11:23 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• I don't know of any online jobs with decent pay.  I have kids and it's hard to have them stay quiet which is what most of the customer service jobs want.  Take a look at my site to see what I do to bring in some extra cash.  www.thecroppers.com/dyamondrose

take care,

dyamondrose

dyamondrose

Answer by dyamondrose at 11:28 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• oh thanks i was talkin about decent pay as in not like the ones that give u like a penny a survey lolz so sick of those lolz thanks
    mommiediap

Answer by mommiediap at 11:47 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Have you heard of Ameriplan? It is not a job but a business.
    You can help others save on Dental and Healthcare costs with Ameriplans discount dental and Health programs. Once you sign up members head office handles the membership and you are earn a monthly commission for every month they stay a member.
    You can advertise online and make calls from home. Putting some flyers around can also help.

If you would like to know more about the great team I belong to visit http://FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/rdoll

If you have any questions at all, let me know and I will be happy to answer asap.

Good luck in your search.

Rebecca
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 2:01 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Do you know anyone that wants to lose weight? Do you know anyone that wants to eat organic chocolate before each meal to lose up to 1 pound a day? More then likely you do so you should get in touch with me. I am making REAL money and helping people! I'll talk to you soon.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 3:17 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• i make 400 a month on average doing this.... http://www.webstarts.com/safemoney i make all my money by reffering people... message me and i can give you tips :)
    MamaMakinMoney

Answer by MamaMakinMoney at 5:13 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• If you are looking for a work at home JOB, I have several resources for freelance work and telecommuting jobs listed here:

http://www.workfromhomeontheinternet.com/freelance_work_telecommute_jobs

Be sure to review the ENTIRE page.  Hope you find this information helpful...

nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 7:33 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I have been searching for a few years and finally found a legitimate company - Ameriplan. This is such a wonderful opportunity! You help other save on their health and dental costs as well as help others find work from home. And in these times, these are much needed services! I am so excited to see what my future holds with this company! If you would like some more information, call 616-712-1118 for a short informational call. Then, visit my website at www.freedomathometeam.com/lwalters to request an interview! Good luck!!
    jekrmom

Answer by jekrmom at 7:53 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I reviewed a bunch of sites that I use at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 8:24 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I run several businesses from my home.   On my website, www.stuffformoms.info, I have links back to them.  It is very easy to start your own home based businesses... check this out and see if anything works for you... I will be updating it within the next couple of days, so check back regularly.

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:41 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• thanks guy gonnna go check dem out!
    mommiediap

Answer by mommiediap at 1:51 PM on Jan. 19, 2009