Is it Normal??

in your first trimester is it normal to feel pregnanct and have symptoms somedays and not others. somedays or times i dont even feel pregnant anymore. Anyone ever experience this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes its normal. When I was pregnant, I didn't feel pregnant some days. But the feeling of being pregnant came back when I had nausea.
    Anonymous

• I had some days like that in my 3rd trimester.. so yes it's normal.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 11:47 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I was always skeptical about being pregnant at first. hahaha But then there would be those mornings to reassure you that you were.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 12:58 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I went through the same thing. I am 20 weeks now, but in those first few weeks after finding out I had this feeling like it was a fluke or something. I just didn't feel pregnant at all. Have a good puke one morning and all will be right again!
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 9:41 AM on Jan. 17, 2009