What does YELLOW Cervical Mucus mean??!! HELP!!!

I have PCOS meaning I do not ovulate on my own. Well this morning, when I peed and wiped, i noticed a very small streak of blood, and thought oh yay, i'm actually having my period on my own. Then, all day today, nothing else really. then, this afternoon two times in a row i have had a HUGE "BLOB" of CM and it's thick as crap and YELLOW, there is NO odor. and there were TONS of it. What does this mean?? Very very thick and almost jello or Egg white like.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• do you have pain?? are you having any more bleeding/?? I have had similar stuff after having eaten yogurt that morning or night before. It's something about bacterial balance. IT's a way of gathering bacteria and clearing it out, with the yogurt. ]

At times I just kind of wrinkled up my brows and ws like whaaa??? !!!

So nothing to me is a surprise after that. This still happens. Not to make little of this, but that's all I can tell you. If you have pain, or not, and it smells funny get it checked out immediately it could be a tumour starting or something, who know??? Right?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• To me, it sounds like egg white CM and you may be fertile and about to ovulate on your own. I get HUGE blobs of it also around O time and it has been clear, yellowish, brownish and pink and I often have a little spotting during the same time. I hope your body is gonna O on it's own and that is all it is. If you are trying to get pregnant, then take advantage and do the deed! Best of luck to you!
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 9:54 AM on Jan. 17, 2009