what to say to family when there losing there son of 3 yearsold

this is my hubbys sisters grandchild we live in florida there in washington he was born wuth haf a heart he had surgery to fix the heart, but since then has had two strokes now his on a heart machine ,got up to six months to live .i finding it difficult to know what to say to my sister in law , i think yesterday i really took it in it really hit me )i felt so sick,i think it was shock knowing what to say and do in this situatiion i s so hard i feel for the.m so

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• I think there isn't much you can say. Just let her talk, and be there for her.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 12:09 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• sometiems there just isn't anything you can say.. send her a nice card.. jus tbe there for her
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 12:13 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Isend my heart to your family I lost my 16 year old daughter my only daughter Ialso have 4sons on December 30th 2007 in a house fire she was at her dads in the shower getting ready for church and there was an explosion in the house she got trapped in the bathroom and no one was able to get to her.I had seen her 12 hours before at my house and was at work when this all happened.It is devestating to loose your child there are no words for it I now form my experience just be there for the parent to talk to a good listening ear is a wonderful gift to give.It is someting as parents we never get over we some how just get thru it.My daughters web site is Http;//Savannah-lynn-bruns-memory-of.com u may light a candle if u like.I send my prays to your family
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 12:33 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• the best thing you can do is still call even if you sit with silence on the line, my cousin died in 07 he was 17 and his parents said one of the things that made it harder was that friends stopped talking to them b/c they didnt know what to say
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 12:34 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Just be there for them. Whatever they need be there. No words can explain how on can feel during this time especially with a baby so young. All you can do is give them time to greive and be there at the sametime. If they want time alone then don't take it personal just give it to them. If they need an ear give it to them.
    MrsTGray

Answer by MrsTGray at 12:58 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Keep them in your prayers and reassure them that you're there for them. Be supportive and ask if you could help with anything.
    rafasconejita

Answer by rafasconejita at 1:52 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• im trying to sell some items so i can send becky some money towards costs that are coming up if anyone interested in any items please email for my photobucket link at tjsbeans46@rock.com and thankyou ladies for your help what a sad time for all concerned
    Anonymous