i dont know wut to do and i feel really bad

so my friend just called me
him and i used to date
and he told me he loved me and could not live with out me
the nasked if i would marrie him
well him and i have not talked in like a year
so he did not know i have a SO in iraq and am pregnant
when i told him he sounded so heart broken it made me feel bad
now he keeps trying to call me and i just dont want to talk to him
should i answer and tell him that or just ignore his calls

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• If you don't want to talk to him, ignore his calls. Also keep in mind what your SO would think and how this kind of thing would make him feel.
    Hiiaka

Answer by Hiiaka at 12:06 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• The next time he calls just tell him that you are married and you are expecting a baby. Tell him that you are happy, and you wish him all the best but that you cannot talk to him anymore. If he calls again after that I would tell your spouse. Maybe getting a morale call from Iraq telling him to leave you the hell alone will get through to him.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 12:07 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• if you have already explained to him that you arent interested there is no reason to answer his phone calls, he'll get the hint.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 12:14 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• i would ignore the calls the more u answer and try to tell him no the more he will think there is a chance
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 12:31 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I would answer one more of his calls let him know that you are happy with your life now and need him to back off. It will be best that you are not friends b/c he's not going to let his feeling go. Don't feel bad for having a good life. After that I would ignore his calls after making it clear that you would be doing so and why.
    Peacefully

Answer by Peacefully at 1:06 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I agree with the PP. Answer one more call, tell him exactly how you feel, tell him you do not wish to be in further contact with him. He will soon get the hint.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:36 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• You are in a committed relationship.Stop thinking of yourself,especially when your spouse is in Iraq.Stand up to this guy and tell him to stop calling.Put yourself in your spouses situtation.How would you feel if his former girlfriend called and said all those things.I bet you would feel hurt and disrespected.
    Jeffsmom87

Answer by Jeffsmom87 at 1:42 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Ignore his calls.... Or pick up the phone and tell him to stop calling. DO NOT let him talk, you just speak your peace and get off the phone. He's not being fair to you, put him in his place.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:45 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• IGNORE HIM..Men always want what they can't have..just ignore him..he will be flying around someone elses ear before you know it.
    2PRECIOUSBOYS28

Answer by 2PRECIOUSBOYS28 at 3:45 AM on Jan. 17, 2009