HG.... now strep throat???????

when i was pregnant i had HG(server morning sickness) and i was hospitalized alot cuz of my lack of ablity to keep anything down even water it didnt stop until i was anout 7 months and i relapsed a rew time but now after i had babyit seem like every few week im getting strep throat and i heard about like ppl that throw up too much ruin there throats and stuff cuz tummy acid and im wondering if maybe my HG had soemthign to do with my constant strep throat i keep getting i been to doc with it about 6 time last year n they havent said anything about removing my tonsles .. this is crazy and im wonderin has this happen to anyone b4 or had anyone had strep throat so much in one life time omg???????????????

mommiediap

Asked by mommiediap at 12:22 AM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Health

• Is it a reoccuring thing? Were you tested for Strep b4 u delivered? Maybe it's a strep flare that is settling in your throat? Are they giving you antibiotics? This sounds rather odd to me I think I'd get something checked, double checked, and triple checked. You need to get rid of this, it can get serious if left untreated.
    Central_IL_Mom

Answer by Central_IL_Mom at 12:55 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• no i keep findout out becuz i got to hospital and they dignose me with it and i have been givin antibobic this time i took the shot but i happen once wen i was pregnant and three times after that everyting i go i already know and i told doc last tiem i had this soo many times already but they gave me the shot
    mommiediap

Answer by mommiediap at 1:46 PM on Jan. 19, 2009