whats the most embarrasing thing

whats the most embarrasing thing thats ever happened to you, Bored, need a laugh had a bad day!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• in high school I hooked up with a guy and his parents came home early. He tried to make me jump out of his two-story teeny-tiny window I would have never fit thru, and I refused (duh!) He had to distract his parents as I ran out of his house holding my clothes in my hands. My friends almost drove off without me too!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• o wow!! haha sounds like sumthin in a movie. hehe thats sumthin ull never forget.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Years ago, I was givng "head" on the freeway. it was very late so we thought no one would even notice.. well.. I was at it & a bunch of guys in a pickup were honking and laughing & making happy "gestures"... oh crap, it was mortifing to say the least!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on Jan. 18, 2009