i slept and it kind of went away but not really.

it started at work, i was getting dizzy and kind of light headed.. it went away for a little bit then i got home and laid down because i was tired, and it started again but then i got a damn bad headache to go along with it.
and i took a about 2 hr nap(nice :) ) and woke up and i still have that headache.

i dont take tylenol or anything [not just because im pregnant i just dont at all]

but any ideas of what this could be?
just normal?? its pretty intense.
im 36 weeks btw

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:33 AM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would call the doc just to be sure, when I got them I slept them off but if that didnt work I would call I also dont take any meds for them
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 12:37 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• they say green tea helps with headaches and bloating and other things, i used to drink it for head aches
    Anonymous