jello recipes

What's your fave jello recipe? I love jello because its a cheap dessert, just looking for more ideas for it.

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 12:34 AM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Food & Drink

• JELL-O FRUITY POPSICLES

1 (3 oz.) pkg. Jell-O -- any flavor
    1 package Kool-Aid -- any flavor
    1 cup sugar
    2 cups boiling water
    2 cups cold water

Dissolve Jell-O, Kool-Aid and sugar in the boiling water. Add the cold water and stir well. Pour into Popsicle molds or ice cube trays. Set partially, add sticks and freeze until firm, about 2 to 3 hours. You can make in Dixie cups too! Makes about 2 dozen.

CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 9:33 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• My son doesn't like the way it feels I guess. When I give it to him he looks at me like I 'm the crazy one. he's two and thinks he's the man. My daughter loves it she's eight. I personal don't like it but will buy it for the kids.
    Peacefully

Answer by Peacefully at 12:59 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• 1-2-3 Jello

1 Box Jello (3 oz.) any flavor
    1 envelope of Dream Whip
    1 C. boiling water
    1 C. ice cold water

Mix Jello and Dream Whip together. Empty into your blender, add boiling water. Blend at lowest speed for 30 seconds until mix is dissolved. Turn speed up to high and blend for one minute longer. Add the cold water, and continue blendingat highest speed one minute longer.

Fill each glass only half full at once, then fill glasses completely in same order. Chill until set, about 3 hours.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 1:27 AM on Jan. 17, 2009