• In the Spotlight:

NEED HELP FAST!

ok so my sons bday party is on sun and were doing a snow man theme im havin an entertainer come out dressed as frosty but i am at a loss for games.. we have pin the nose on the snowman and snowman coloring sheets but thats it.. the "snowman " wiull be here from 1-2 doing face apiting, ballon animals and gift bags and kiddos are doing homade minin pizzas for lunch but i dk waht else to do.. most kids will be ages 2-5 a few older, i need some games /activiy ideas (might go outside if its nice but not coutning on it) or do think ive got enough? btw my son is 2

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 12:44 AM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• OMKG hon, you're fine lol.ds will prolly pass out.But just in case, the hokey pokey is a riot with kids that age, they do not care how bad you sing and if they do not know left from right who cares? my sons friends loved this til they were older because I would tell them to put random stuff in like "put you bootie in" they cracked up, also I would sing"put the birthday boy in, put the birthday boy out" and they loved flinging each other around.Simon says is fun too, have fun and no worries mom-it will be a blast cuz you did it with love.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:48 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• 2-5 year olds won't do what you want the to anyways. Not at a party. Snow flakes and snowman cookies are great. How long is your party? Just make sure you have something on stand by for a headache... Good Luck.
    Peacefully

Answer by Peacefully at 12:56 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Good gravy you have plenty.

And I agree...have headache meds on hand.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 7:45 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• What a great birthday theme!

buy a bunch of white packing peanuts at an office supply store and let your kids "play in the snow"

make snow cones

You seem like you have alot planned already! Hope my suggestions help you. Have fun!!

CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 9:31 AM on Jan. 17, 2009