What is your opinion of pubic hair in the delivery room?

I'm pretty sure I am going to get waxed a week or so before my due date. I'm just afraid of going into early labor unexpectedly with a full blown bush. I don't want my son to come out swinging on a pube vine or the doctor having to hairspray it back to see. I mean, a lot of people are going to be looking at my junk all at once and I want it to look atleast presentable. Well, as much as it can while being stretched beyond belief.

What do you all do?

bluelady27

Asked by bluelady27 at 12:46 AM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• LMAO ; yeh i dnt need my daughter swingin from a pube vine or getting tangled in my bush on the way out lmao ; u made me laugh ; thank u for that..... but i will MOST DEF be getting waxed before my due date as well ; my SO has shaved for me before but NEVER again will that shit fly lol ; shit hurt..... go bald eagle chic ; i would rather be thinking about how cute my daughter is gonna look than wondering how man people are thinking in their head "dam; holy pubes" lol ya dig.... even if they are not thinking it ill be all self conscience and take it to that level lol.... get it all waxed off.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 1:09 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• LOL. I just shave. No wax necessary, but I don't think it would hurt.
    angelflymom

Answer by angelflymom at 12:48 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I wouldn't get it waxed naked. lol.
    Then they will REALLY notice. Just get it trimmed to where there is some hair but not a forest. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I didnt give a sh*t lol. Who cares...its not like thats what they will be focusing on anyway
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 12:49 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• EW just trimmed?
    im sure ill be bald down there when i go LOL!!!

ill just shave it though.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:52 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• i still got a while it just makes me feel dirty to have hair down there so i touch and feel to shave lol
    it works then when i get out of the shower i look at it in my big mirror lol wired i know
    but i want to make sure there aint chuncks of hair
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• i got induced and i showered and shaved before leaving the house
    etiheidas

Answer by etiheidas at 12:55 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• lol I shaved myself and after my giant belly deflated, I noticed I had a mange appearance, with missed patches and uneven sides. I think they understood, but it was still embarassing!!! ot but I was mad at the doctor too, because I had music playing and the bully turned it off!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• It doesn't really matter. If you're going to have a cesaerean, as I did, they'll shave you a bit if they need to.
    rafasconejita

Answer by rafasconejita at 1:07 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I never thought about it and never cared.
    maryroses

Answer by maryroses at 1:30 AM on Jan. 17, 2009