HOW FAR ALONG WERE YOU WHEN YOU FOUND OUT YOU WERE EXPECTING?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Like three or four weeks. I caught it really early. I kind of wish I hadn't because it seems like I've been pregnant forever! If I had known like 2 or 3 months, it wouldn't seem so long.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 12:57 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I instinctively knew I was pregnant before I could even get a positive result on a pregnancy test. I'd been pregnant before (resulted in miscarriage) but my body felt the way it had during that short pregnancy. Sure enough, within a couple of weeks and after about twenty negative pregnancy tests, I finally got a positive. I was about 8 weeks along by the time I got into the doctor's office.
    rafasconejita

Answer by rafasconejita at 1:00 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• six weeks ; i knew tho ; took a test just to make sure,.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 1:04 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I held off for 3 months before I actually took a test and found out FOR SURE but I knew before then about 6 weeks
    InfectiousSmile

Answer by InfectiousSmile at 1:05 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Three days with my first child, I was never late for my period before that. With my second child I was 61/2 months pregnant before I actually felt something. After my son was born I was getting my period only sporadically. My daughter is my miracle baby because I was on the pill to regulate my periods and my ex was wearing a condom as well.

BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 1:49 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• 3 weeks. I work in a lab and as soon as I realized "hey, i don't think I got my period this month" I asked them to run a test for me and I ended up being 3 weeks along.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:26 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• 6 1/2 weeks. I wasn't feeling good for like 1 month, and then i started throwing up every morning, and I just thought i was getting the flu, then it clicked i took the test and it was positive.
    Borikaos

Answer by Borikaos at 2:42 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• with my 1st i was 3 months with my sencond the same with the one im having now i was 6 weeks
    carebear875

Answer by carebear875 at 8:46 PM on Jan. 17, 2009