how do I get??

hello! I was wondering how would I get started on working @ home,I really would love to lkearn how 2 start my own business,I do not want 2 sell avon,tupperware etc...Bc bk in the day I tried 2 sell avon,tupperware & nobody wanted 2 buy anything...I am not joking about this bc I really want 2 start my own business @ my home...Please if you will send me some info.( PM )If you really want 2 help me out!! And please dont laugh @ this ok when you read & reply 2 this question ok...bc im sick of every job saying that they are hiring nd then i fill out the job app.then i return the app,then a few days later i'll call them & ask about mi app nd the hiring manger will say!! O! im sorry we are not hiring....Thank you in advance for you replies....
ps i do not want 2 get into surveys,bc nobody will accept getting free stuff if the order this or that...

critter7

Asked by critter7 at 1:05 AM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• Girl, you are all over the map. Slow down. I want you to sit down and write down the things you like to do. It has to bve something you enjoy doing and it does not feel like work to you. If you like art and craft (Basket making, Candles) Help kids- whether it is daycare to neighborly transportation, or whether you like party planning or cooking treats to giving weight traing classes or whatever else. But it has to be something you enjoy and it is easy to convert into your home. But make sure it does not take away your family time and a time for yourself. Let me know what you come up with and how it goes.
    Lee~
    momofpdd

Answer by momofpdd at 3:08 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I sell organic chocolate that helps people lose up to 1 pound a day...It's really amazing!! I don't really sell it because it sells itself. If you're interested, PM me. :o)
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 3:14 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• i do cashcrate i make 400 a month just refering people.. i never take the surveys or do the offers :) its safer that way and you get 20% of what your refferals make plus 3 dollars when they make their first ten dollars... PLUS 10 % of THEIR refferals. very easy. very safe. no survey taking involved although it is a survey site :) http://www.webstarts.com/safemoney
    MamaMakinMoney

Answer by MamaMakinMoney at 5:11 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• If you are interested, I do several businesses I run from my home.  Visit www.stuffformoms.info.  I have links back to several of my own personal websites for businesses that I run from home:  Errand Service,  Virtual Assistant, and Advertising Service.  Check them out and see if here is anything you might be interested in on my idea page... also I have some freelance job links as well. 

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:39 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I have a home based business and working on it part time. I am a full time nurse educator. If you have not found the right business that you are looking for, let me know iI will be happy to show you what I do. I will aslo send you a PM
    GigglesRN69

Answer by GigglesRN69 at 6:43 PM on Jan. 18, 2009