Am I the only weirdo that doesnt shave/wax down there?

Now dont freak out, its not like a crazy wild forest or anything. I trim it really short and shave the sides a bit. But I wont shave/wax completely. Please tell me I am not the only one :-(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I dont either. Too much maintence. Besides, who sees it but me, husband & the doctor (on ocassion)? Nobody! soooo, they dont care & neither do I. I trim it up a bit too but shave or wax? no, not for me. I have enough trouble keeping my legs & underarms shaved!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I didn't for the longest time. But the last few months I shave clean every 2 or 4 weeks - I feel cleaner that way. But it took 28 years before I did much of anything!
    Anonymous

• I fluctuate (not to be confused with flatulence) between nice and tidy and a bit unkempt. Use to use a home waxing kit but it was too tedious, so now I shave once a week or so and trim it down often. if you shave and get skin irritation, try dabbing rubbing alcohol. It really does help, me anyway.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I just trim it up. NO shaving or waxing there.
    I read that it is not good to shave it bare. Do not know if true.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I use to shave pre kids. LOL but who has time wtih 4 kids running around. I just trim.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I dont crap and I am proud of it. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• You're proud not to crap? You must be really backed up though!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I would like to shake the hand of the woman who waxes there consistently. Ouch! I don't shave and I surely don't wax. I hate the bald look, makes me feel like a 10 year old again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I don't. Well, sometimes I'll trim but normally I'll let it go. I tried shaving it all off once and it just wasn't for me. :(
    Anonymous