were you drinking a lot of alcohol in early pregnancy?

expectingno.1

Asked by expectingno.1 at 1:24 AM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• with my first I didn't know I was pregnant with her until I was almost 2 months. I drank a lot on the weekends, and even smoked (the green stuff)...I was terrified there would be something wrong with her. I shared my concerns with my doctor and he told me he thought it would be fine since I stopped as soon as I found out and she was fine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• no ; y would u drink in early pregnancy??? if u didnt kno u were pregnant than thats a diff story and u shuld prob discuss it with ur doc....
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 1:28 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I drank once before I knew, got pretty trashed. My daughter has developmental delays, but her doctors do not believe that one occasion is to blame.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:31 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• i drnk alot a week before i found out and my dr told me that its considered a "hit or miss", meaning that if it was going to affect the pregnancy, it already would have and i would miscarry. he said at that point the cells will either all die (miscarry) or regenerate and continue on in a normal pregnancy... so long as you dont drink anymore
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• i would say once you know too stop if you have before you knew they can do test to make sure baby is ok
    Anonymous