i had my child four months ago, and ended up with terrible stretch marks through out my body big ugly ones is thier ANYTHING that can lighten them?

sasha_babyBRYAN

Asked by sasha_babyBRYAN at 1:27 AM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• cocoa butter, pure. It's at the dollar store for $2.50 tube.

ScarGone in a tube, has zinc oxide and silicone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I heard sunless tanner can mask it, add a lite shimmer lotion.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 1:29 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I used Mustela Cream for mothers. I think it's called Stretch marks double action and it really worked for me. It lightened and took away my stretch marks, although I used it while I was preganant and after giving birth too. I can seriously tell you that you cannot tell I had 2 kids. I was skeptical at first but gave it a try anyways. You can read some reviews on drugstore.com too. However, i've heard that stretch marks can be genetics too. Good luck!
    bck

Answer by bck at 3:05 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• i have those from my first pregnancy. i never could get rid of them. You'll grow to see them as battle wounds. try shea butter
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 10:19 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I'm going to the tanning salon and it's helping a bunch.
    Anonymous

• cocoa butter didnt work for me during or after my pregnancy. but the one thing that has worked for me and i recommend it to anyone is " bio oil " its about $20 and you use it twice a day everyday for at least 3 months and not only good for stretch marks but any kind of scar's.. good luck
    gsoto1031

Answer by gsoto1031 at 11:05 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Nothing works. You will learn to accept them.
    Renee21

Answer by Renee21 at 5:54 AM on Jan. 21, 2009