cloth diapers?

thinking about switching to cloth..but i dont know which brand or style.. too many to choose from...any suggestions?

maxi169

Asked by maxi169 at 1:48 AM on Jan. 17, 2009 in General Parenting

• We used baby love. They were okay!! I only used them for 1 1/2 years and I was done:)
    I have friends who really like fuzzy buns.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• There are many different types and styles. Are you interested in folding and using pins/fasteners and a cover? They also make all in one diapers, which are usually velcro or snap closing, and have a built in waterproof layer, so they are just like a disposable, but made of cloth. Then there are pocket diapers, which are similar to the all in ones, with a waterproof layer, and a pocket on the inside to put an absorbent pad inside it.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 8:27 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• im interested in the all in one and the pockets..but i dont know which brand is better and which do you prefer?
    maxi169

Answer by maxi169 at 3:37 PM on Jan. 17, 2009