Can you believe this?

Ok so my MIL works for AT&T in the legal depertment. She was here the other day and she showed us these to credit cards. They each have a 10,000 dollar limit monthly. AT&T gave them to her. she sai something abut a strike so she and other people within the company are going to have to go to different places and work jobs. She has to go to New Jersey. they gave them the credit cards to pay for EVERYTHING they could want or need while they are gone plus she will be getting her normal salary. I couldnt believe it. She said she is going to be spending a lot of time in NY when she is off.LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• WoW Sounds like a good job to me!
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 2:23 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• That's pretty cool. Also explains why phone rates are so high. Just kidding on that part, but for real, phones rates are ridiculous. Hope the strike or whatever works out
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• That's so awesome.
    mandystenger

Answer by mandystenger at 3:45 AM on Jan. 17, 2009