Where would you go if you could be invisible for one hour?

Country220

Asked by Country220 at 2:07 AM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• to bed. land of nod, here I come! no little fingers poking my invisible eye, chanting wake up mommy!
    mamma84

Answer by mamma84 at 2:12 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• one hour.... man there's just too many places ...one hour is too short.... couldn't fly anywhere without having to pay return fare, so I guess....... my ex husbands house.... I have that jacka** in a sanitarium in less than a half hour and still have time to jack with a policeman on my way home (just for fun of course). Nor harm intended... love and respect the police.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:18 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• WoW! I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO REVISIT MY PAST FROM BIRTH TO NOW TO SEE IF ALL MY GOOD DOING OUTWEIGHED MY BAD...
    2PRECIOUSBOYS28

Answer by 2PRECIOUSBOYS28 at 2:21 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• i would check up on my daughter and see what things are like while shes with her dad...ive always wondered what shes like with him
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:23 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I would walk outside naked....who would see me? LOL I would hope for warm weather and a nice spring rain shower, though.....that would be so nice. But I'd have to wear a watch to be sure I was back in my home before the one hour was up....LOL!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:26 PM on Jan. 17, 2009