American Idol fans: What do you think of the new season of American Idol so far?

I think they're going to have some great talent this year. I haven't been impressed greatly the last 2 years, but I've seen some promising people this year...I just can't believe Simon and Randy sent the girl in the bikini through to Hollywood LOL!

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 2:07 AM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Entertainment

• Huge subject at our house, 'we' the 'd-teen-d' fell off sofa laughing at the high range voices and the total bass. So I'm pleased so far, it always changes in a a few weeks.
    as they weed out the kids who truly don't have it. Background music and appropriate
    clothes and the professional tutoring bring the true talent to rise to the occasion.
    pattecake

Answer by pattecake at 5:30 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I think there are some talented people, but I didn't think it was as funny as previous years.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Yeah they're cutting off one week of auditions so I think they just aren't showing alot of the funny ones. They're trying to show all the auditions in 4 shows I have heard to add in an extra week of Hollywood week.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:27 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Anon 1:25 here: Also, ever since that Clay Aiken doesn't it seem like they always give a geek pass out! lol

I don't know why they let bikini girl in!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Jan. 17, 2009