What is your funniest/embarrassing sh*^ story?

I asked this like a month ago and it was hilarious, don't be shy. Ever had one of tose moments?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 2:57 AM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm not ashamed to say this! So one day, my sister and I were pulling pranks on my husband and while he was in the shower, we poured ICE WATER over the shower! it was so funny!

Then my stomach was upset and I had to go but he was still showering, so we wanted to mess with him more! I went outside to pour coldwater through the window and my sister was gonna pour over his head again. and We did!

I laughed so hard, and Iwas crouching over and I shit in my pants! It was so nasty! we laugh about it now!

Adja70

Answer by Adja70 at 3:58 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Before becoming a mommy I worked as a phlebotomist, anyways 1 day in the lad we had a patient bring in his stool sample to have tests run, well it ever anything goes wrong with specimens or anything then we have sheets to write up on what was wrong and why preoper tests couldn't be run. Well Randy a guy I worked with took the specimen cup and opened it, to our surprise it was empty. So he took a write up sheet and wrote in thick black letters no shit in the shit container and turned into our boss. I still chuckle about the look on her face when she read it.
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:18 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I still remember the answer where a mom had to poop in the bushes and had no paper or tissue in her purse, but did use a tortilla she found wrapped in foil in her purse! LMAO!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:22 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• LMFAO Anon damn I must have missed that story
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:24 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Had diarrhea really bad and thought I needed to fart and shit myself a little... : (
    I gotta go anon with this one...lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:40 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Just a question...anon 3:22am...if you remember that story from a month ago...do you happen to be the original poster of this???...lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• No I wasn't the original poster LOL! I just remember that story.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:02 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I was on my way to church one morning with my two children who were 4 and 1 at the time. My stomach was killing me and I knew I wouldn't be able to make it to the church. Out of desperation, I turned into a popular fast food restaurant. I take the kids into this very crouded bathroom and use it. When I stand up to flush, my 4 year old yells out-- "Mom, you just pooped green!!" I was mortified as I took the walk of shame past all the other women lined up waiting for a stall.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Definitely had to anon with this one... I had a problem with IBS for 2 years and when I had to go, I had to go! I very rarely went anywhere, cause I'm a very private kind of pooper and I won't go anywhere but my own home. Anyway, I had to take my husband to work so I'd have the car to take the kids to school. On the way home, it hit me! I had to go! My stomach started hurting and all I could do was try to hold it but the closer I got to home, the worse I had to go. Needless to say, I was only about 2 mins. from the house when I lost it! It was HORRIBLE AND SOOOOO DISCUSTING!!! The "funny" thing is, I had a dress on and when I got out of the car, it all fell out of my underwear right on the driveway!!! I was sooo MAD, I went in and got into the shower with all my clothes on! My husband still teases me about this,,, yeah... i made the mistake of telling him!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I got two stories. Neither of them are about me though.
    My DH and I got drunk one night and he ended up taking it over board with the drinking. We got in the car to go home (My BIL was driving) and he got sick half way there. I started smelling poop and I yelled out. "Dude! did you just shit yourself?" lol..Then we got home and when he started walking up the front steps turds started falling out of his shorts on to the porch! To top it off he had to take a bath in shit water and I had to wash him! His "manhood" got exposed to his brothers and he got a mild case of alcohol poisoning. He hates alcohol now..lol.
    Continued
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Jan. 17, 2009