WUBBANUB?

Do you have one for your baby? Do you like them?

My 1 yr old daughter loves the soothie paci and I know I should be taking it away but we just had another baby and I dont want her to get confused whn she sees the new baby with one and she cant have one. Anyway. I am using the same paci for the new baby. I just now found out about the wubba nubs My 1yr old has to hold on to something while she is sleeping I think it is a great idea. I was just wondering who they worked for other babies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Sorry, I have never heard of it. Hope you get your answer
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:46 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I don't have one, but their site raves about them. I would reconsider continuing to use the soothie paci, since it is designed for newborns.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 7:53 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• We used the Soothies for a long time, our son loved them. I have never heard of these, but just checked them out of the website. I really don't see the need in them for a newborn baby, but for an older child that may only sleep with a pacifier, I think it's a cute idea.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 8:54 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• 1) they have ones that are for premies, newborns , babies, and they even have ones for teething babies.

2) I would give the new baby hers when she got a little older of course I dont see the need in it right now for her either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• THOSE R SO FREAKING CUTE!!!
    apeclark2008

Answer by apeclark2008 at 12:30 AM on Jan. 18, 2009