Question from a book of, well, questions!

Super boredom=me pulling out my book of questions. What is the worst psychological torture you can imagine? Anything causing even minor physical injury should not be considered. I know this isn't really "just for fun," as the category implies, but I didn't create the question. Blame the book! lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 AM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I dont know about anyone else but I can handle pain very well but why does it seem like paper cuts hurt 10 times worse than any other cut, to me it would be getting paper cuts all over your body
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:11 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I hear that!! I swear the smaller the cut, the more intense the pain (barring severe injury of course.)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:14 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Hurting my son in front of me and I can't do anything about it. I guess I have seen this done on the news, where children are raped and murdered as their mothers watch. (Iraq, Africa) etc. I think I would blow my brains out if I had to see that happen to my boy.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:16 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• OMG, you all reminded me of Jackass the Movie when they did paper cuts on their eyelids!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:18 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• putting your fingertips into a meat grinder sounds pretty torturous LMAO

MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:21 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• haha jackass yeah I couldn't watch that scene it made me hurt thinking about it
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:22 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Psychological torture to me is more of seeing something happen that would drive me literally insane.......Think of the movie Reign Over Me with Adam Sandler or an old movie the Fisher King with Robin Williams, now THAT to me is psychological torture!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:31 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• i think drowning would be terrible!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:14 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• as OP mentioned--anyone hurting my DD in front of me. I almost killed my dog the other day for snapping at DD. I had to walk away before I seriously hurt him. Im not usually violent, but if you hurt my DD I will hurt you.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 7:48 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I have to agree with the other moms - it is true psychological torture to watch a loved one, especially your own child, being harmed before your very eyes and you cannot do a thing about it. It hurts me so much to imagine the pain in their eyes as they beg for you to help them not understanding that you are being held against your will. I can't think of any psychological torture worse than that. I could withstand any physical torture if it meant my child was safe from harm.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:21 PM on Jan. 17, 2009