I need information or a answer no bashing please

HI again as some know i am 23 weeks pregnant and friday i had an ultrasound and the baby was curled into a ball and not moving, i haven't felt him move since thursday night really and had have strong pains in my stomach on and off and the heart rate was at 153. And now right now there is no movement to me and i tried everything OJ, Water, laying still, everything i don't know what to do. Also having weird pains on the inside of my Vagina that feels like it is being ripped apart.

Katiebears89

Asked by Katiebears89 at 4:04 AM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you are still early to feel the baby move a lot. the heart rate is good and s/he could have been sleeping during th u/s. Did the dr say anything about it while you were there? Now the pain I dont know. I did have the vaginal pain mine started at around 25wks and never stopped til I had her last week lovely huh. If you are really worried call your dr or go to l&d
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:14 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• no she didn't usually they let me see the baby on the screen she didn't even let me do that this time.
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 4:20 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• They did that with my secong u/s I didnt see her til I got the pics. I was feeling sick anyway so I really didnt mind. I would say like I said if you are worried go to L&D. or wait til mon and call the dr. are you having any bleeding?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:38 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• If something would have been wrong with your baby (because she didnt let u see it) then she would have told you so at the ultrasound. you are very early in your pregnancy. i didnt start feeling any movements until i was 25-28 weeks.

if you are that worried you might want to call your ob again and get another ultrasound.

The pain in/around your vagina is something that is very common. i had such a pain around my vagina (the pelvis to be exact!) that i thought im dying. I went to my OB and she told me its the pelvis preparing for birth. not only the uterus is stretching, the pelvis does too. And that frigging hurts!!

but please get checked if you think something is wrong.
    good luck
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:51 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Maybe baby is just tired. Or sometimes the bigger they get the less they wiggle because they don't have to much room. Have you tried putting something cold on your belly right on top of him or poking him? If you are really worried you should go into the ER and ask them to listen for a heart beat, tell them you haven't felt him move in awhile and you're scared, Good Luck!!
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 7:03 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• fetal kick counts by the md's office begin at usually 32 wks (nST) i wouldn't worry to o much, BUT if you are call your dr and be seen just in case:)
    mommy-2-3

Answer by mommy-2-3 at 9:08 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• i would go to the hospital you shouldnt be feeling pain like that
    Anonymous

• That happen to me with my first baby.My Doctor told me to just drink some ice cold water and then if nothing happens then to eat something sweet like a peice of candy .Don't worry your little bundle is probably asleep,my baby was a little lazy until I started to move around myself!
    2PRECIOUSBOYS28

Answer by 2PRECIOUSBOYS28 at 6:00 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I went in because the pains got worse and i was told that i have kidney stones and one of my kidneys is inflammed
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 7:59 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• if your worried and u feel like something is wrong then go see your doctor. that way u can have a peice of mind
    carebear875

Answer by carebear875 at 8:39 PM on Jan. 17, 2009