PLEASE HELP I NEED ADVICE

WHAT DO U DO WHEN UE 21 WKS PREG AND U LOVE YOUR HUSBAND AND WHEN HE IS CRANKY HE LIKES TO SLAP U PULL YOUR HAIR AND ONE TIME HEAD BUTTED ME SO HARD MY NOSE WAS BLEEDING FOR 1 HR AND IT WAS COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH... I LOVE MY BBY NEVERE LET NOONE HURT MY BBY BUT IM CONFUSED AND SCARED.. HE WORKS ALL DAY I STAY IN THE HOUSE CLEAN HE NEVER DOES ANYTHING HIS EXCUSE IS I WRK ALL DAY AND UNTILL U GET A JOB ILL HELP YOU CLEAN... AND IF I DNT CLEAN IT UP TO HIS WAY HE PULLS MY HAIR AND YEAH PLEASE DNT JUDGE ME I JUST NEED SOME ADVICE.......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I would say you need to get a job and get out of there b4 the baby is born. Once the baby is born it will be so much harder to leave. If he is putting his hands on you now while your pregnant you dont want to find out what he will do to you when your not! And dont think he wont hurt the baby because people men who hit their women often abuse their children too. GET OUT NOW and make a safe and healthy home for your baby to be born into.
    MommyMel03

Answer by MommyMel03 at 1:19 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Your only 21 weeks pregnant, you have a lil while to go. Get a job and save money on the side, don't let him know about that money, he will probably take it. As soon as you have enough money to move into anywhere but there, get out and file a restraining order against him. This is a last resort option though. First try family, there are also shelters depending on where you are they can come pick you up if you need them to in most cases. Whatever you do, if you love your baby, you need to leave. You will not be able to change him or make him better, this is his problem and he needs to figure it out. without you!
    ChasesMommy0115

Answer by ChasesMommy0115 at 1:29 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Honestly I wouldn't even wait until I had money...NO ONE needs to live with abuse...I would seek the nearest shelter and get help NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 1:34 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• If you have a car or family with a car - pack up and get the f*ck out of there while he is at work. Pulling your hair and slapping you around is abuse. Before long, he'll be punching you in the stomach...Get out while you can.
    lrobles1983

Answer by lrobles1983 at 1:45 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• i have a friend that has the same situation or similar to u the only suggestion i can make is if u want to stay with him go to school and have a back up plan work and or school so if worst comes to worst u will have a job or a degree to be able to get back into the work force and you wont have to rely on him to have a living or to support ur child my friend had 2 kids with this guy and he had a affair and had another child with that girl and once he had to pay child support he told her to go back home cuz the only reason y he kept her is so he dosent have to pay support and she didnt work or go to school and even me my marriage is ok now i am in school and try to work and i just save my money in a savings acct under darrens name so he thinks its for darren for college......i hope i helped u out and the best of luck
    tcecille

Answer by tcecille at 1:48 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I used to be in an abusive relationship, yeah yeah you love him but girl he has no right laying his hands on you. Even though you guys are married he does not "own" you, he should be respecting you especially now that you are pregnant. Instead of waiting to see if he will change, make a move and get out while you can because you are just wishful thinking, they never change! I was glad I did and now im with a gentleman who has been treating me right for 3 years now. Then you will think back and wonder why you put up with that for so long. Dont think having his baby will change him, lots of people think so but with a jerk like that, he will only be a bad influence in your babys life. Get out while you can, dont be dumb!
    Anonymous

• I would find a way to leave, asap. If he is that way towards you, why would you want to have a baby around him. You don't want to take the chance of him hurting your child after he/she is born.
    What would happen if you stayed with him, and he did hurt you while you are pregnant, and it affected the health/safty of your unborn child.
    You may love him, but he obviously doesn't love you the way he should, or he wouldn't be hurting you.
    bookay

Answer by bookay at 3:28 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• find a way to leave as soon as you can. if he treats you that way for "fun" thnk of what he could do to your child. please don't stay in such a bad relationship. please look around and find a battered woman's shelter because that is what you are. they can assist you getting a job and remaking your life...
    anniekelleher

Answer by anniekelleher at 3:57 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Call your local social services office. They will have information on Safe Housing for victims of domestic violence. GET OUT NOW. There is NO time to wait or mess around, you and your baby are more important than that. If he's gonna do S like this to you, he'll probably do it to your child too.
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 4:10 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• get the heck away before he kills you
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 11:09 PM on Jul. 18, 2008