Have you ever?

Have you ever been so tired you just wanted to cry? I'm not mad or upset, I'm just so tired.

kk_bella

Asked by kk_bella at 8:35 AM on Jan. 17, 2009 in General Parenting

• when I get extremely tired I DO cry. It's one of the most upsetting things to me...especially if I do not see sleep in sight because of the baby or things I need to do.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 8:42 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I think we've all been there
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 8:42 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• YES! I also get so tired I just can't seem to go to sleep, especially when my dh is deployed or TAD. lol - hence all the late night posts here ;-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 8:47 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I was there this morning around 2am. We moved our DD into our room for the night because we had company, and it was a move back to the pack n play (so we didn't have to tear down the crib) and I have been use to not hearing the little movements at night till last night. I think I got 2 hours of sleep!! Can't wait till the hubby gets home, I need a nap!!!
    lmh3820

Answer by lmh3820 at 8:47 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Yep the first week after having all my kids I was exhausted and would cry.

Answer by gemgem at 8:57 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• No, not cry. But I get so tired I feel sick to my stomach, literally I get sick. I have only had a hang over once or twice but it feels very similar to that. Then I can honestly say to my husband that I need him to do everything (meaning all the child care) because I am just sick.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 9:04 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Wow, I think if you haven't expierenced than you are very blessed!! There have been times ive laid in bed and just can't go to sleep and i start crying because I just need sleep! Heck, it's happened during the day, and I just wait until nap time and nap with my kid's. They all nap at the same time!
    mommyqua

Answer by mommyqua at 9:14 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Yep. I think Monday will be one of those days.
    peanutsmom323

Answer by peanutsmom323 at 9:23 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Yup been there more times then I can count. Welcome to motherhood. LOL
    norbert

Answer by norbert at 10:32 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I go through this alot. I work outside the home and normally don't get home until after midnight. Only to fall asleep around 2-3 in the morning. Then get back up a couple of hours later to get the kids ready for school and bring them to 2 different schools on two different parts of town. Then they both have to be at school at the same time. Once back home it's hard to go back to sleep so basically I don't get much sleep. It's hard but I do it because I have to.
    MrsTGray

Answer by MrsTGray at 5:35 PM on Jan. 17, 2009